Okay so I’ve been getting a lot of messages from people asking me what the heck this Beauty Blender spongey thingy ma-bobber is, so I thought I would make this into a quick post for you.
The video I originally shared on my paritaTIME Facebook page is a little long winded and lets be honest who has that much time in the morning to get themselves ready?!?!?!?
So I used my handy cell phone and my Instagram video App to make you all a quick 15 SECOND video so you get the idea of how easy it is to use. Now I did my morning routine, which honestly takes no more than 5-6 minutes to do and keeps me going for the day.
Where did I hear about this Beauty Blender you may ask? Well I follow Lilly Gallichi on Instagram and she was sharing some of her makeup secrets. Shes a little too glamour doll for me but I loved this once I saw some YouTubers using it. Because you use it wet, you avoid that caked on makeup look. All the… dare I say creases… ughhh… actually are visibly reduced or even gone because you get the foundation really worked in everywhere while still being gentle on your face. I actually believe that this gives me an airbrushed flawless look once you get the hang of it!
So heres what I do:
My foundation routine is pretty simple.
- I start with a moisturizing cream all over my face.
- I put my BB (Beauty Blender Dupe) under water, drenching then squeezing a couple of times, to get that puppy really going. I wipe off any excess water and set aside.
- Then to the concealer, I put a couple of dots under my eyes and using the Beauty Blenders pointy tip I can really blend it in nicely.
- Then to apply my liquid foundation I either pour about a dime size of foundation on the back on my hand and applying with the round side of the Beauty Blender and tap tap tapping away or if i’m tight for time I put a couple of dots of foundation directly on my face and dab like mother with the Beauty Blender (round edge again) to blend it all in.
- If you want a dewy look (which is totally noticeable in my video!!!) BINGO BANGO you are DONE!! If not, use a loose powder in your T-zone. That is it!
Magic waiting to happen! xoxo
I can’t believe I am sharing my no makeup face (not to mention my ungroomed eyebrows!), this is a big step guys! Please excuse the not so fancy shmancy video but I was in a time crunch with Little Miss Angelina. This is what I call Ghetto Fabulous!